Name – Mr. SALIK RAM
Add-Yadunandan Nagar , Po-Tifra
Pin No.- 495223
Contact No.- 9584822822,8962808622
Career objective :
To develop and implement my skills and knowledge for the growth of an organization.
Educational Qualification :
- P.G.D.C.A. From C.V.RAMAN UNIVERSITY Bilaspur (C.G.)
- M. Lib & Info. Sc. From GURU GHASHIDAS CENTRAL UNIVERSITY Bilaspur (C.G.)
- B. Lib & Info. Sc. From GURU GHASHIDAS CENTRAL UNIVERSITY Bilaspur (C.G.)
- B.C.A. From C.V.RAMAN UNIVERSITY Bilaspur (C.G.)
- Computer Basic Knowledge Of Privet Education Center
:- M.S. Office & Any Other office package
Typing :- Hindi & Englis
Father’s Name :- Shri. Ravi
Date of Birth :- 08/07/1989
Gender :- Male
Nationality :- Indian
Religion :- Hindu
Attend program :- National Seminar Science Sensitization
:- National Workshop For Library S/w
Lib. S/W knowledge :- 1. Library Management Software
SOUL, Koha, New Genlib.
:- 2. Digital Library Software
:- 3. Content Management Software
Work Experience: :- LIBRARIAN AT CMDP/G COLLEGE BILAPUR (C.G)
AS A LIBRARIAN , MATS UNIVERSITY RAIPUR(C.G),Regular basis 18 month
During this period, his Services were found to be satisfactory in carrying out the following Duties.
- Oversee all facets of the daily operations of the library, ensuring compliance with University directives, state as well as federal laws, policy regulations
- Oversee the direction of assigned personnel, including work allocation, training plus problem resolution; responsible to evaluate performance & make recommendations for personnel actions; motivate employees to achieve peak productivity performance
- Ensure data is entered into company designated computer system to record employees, equipment inventory & book inventory compliance activity
- Participate in the development management of the library annual operating budget
- Responsible to review, evaluate select material for library collection development, serve as a liaison to teaching facility on books to have available
- Ensure that magazine, journal as well as other periodical subscriptions are appropriate to the programs of study are renewed in a timely manner
- Maintain reference section that is current responsible to meet the needs of all academic programs
- Employ ethical library management standards which meet all regulatory, University standards
- Perform other duties responsibilities as assigned
Languages :- English (reading, writing, speaking)
:- Hindi (reading, writing, speaking)
Interest :- National Player Taekwondo
:- Watching Cricket and playing Football
:- N.C.C. “C” Certificate Rank “JUO”
- Reading novels of Eric Sehgal, Paul Coelho, Danielle Steel, Shydney Sheldon, Chetan Bhagat.
- Reading motivational Books of Robin Sharma, Rima Moudgil, Arindam Chaudhury, and Shiv Khera.
- Reading and collecting good Quotations.
- Listening to Music.
- Painting and Drawing.
|Name||Designation||University/college||E- Mail ID||Contact No.|
|Dr. Brejesh Tiwari||HOD Dept.(Lib.&I.Sc.)||GGV Bilaspur (C.G)||Brajeshtiwari65@gmail.com||9479127090|
|Dr. Bhaskar Mukherjee||Associate Professor||BHU Varanasifirstname.lastname@example.org||9425227690|
|Mr. Uday Kumar Vatti||Asst. Librarian||IGAU Raipur (C.G)||9406300619|
|Mr. Sameer jaiswal||Asst. professor||AMITY University Raipur (C.G)||email@example.com||7869198296|
I hereby declare that all the information given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place:-BILASPUR (C.G) Mr. Salik ram